Summer is approaching and with warmer weather coming, staff members will be as anxious as ever to get out of the office. Instead of fighting it, plan an office escape to the coastal shores of the Chesapeake Bay for a destination meeting. Combine work with pleasure to make the most of the season. There are many reasons why you should meet in St. Michaels, but we have narrowed it down to our top 5.
1. Business Paired with Relaxation – Being the charmingly laid back town that St. Michaels is, it is the absolute perfect spot to recharge your batteries while still meeting business objectives.
2. Location, location, location – Located directly on the shore of the Chesapeake Bay, you will be engulfed by this beautiful natural setting with waterfront views from all 111 guest rooms. It’s coastal living at its finest.
3. Getting Here is Easy – Just a short drive from all local major cities, St. Michaels is just 125 miles from Philadelphia, 85 miles from DC and Northern Virginia and 80 miles from Baltimore. This makes St. Michaels an easily accessible, yet secluded meeting destination.
4. Small Town, Big Value – Offering many of the same benefits/amenities as your larger resorts in major cities, Harbourtowne in St. Michaels offers you the same perks with an added dose of relaxation for a fraction of the cost.
5. Customizable, Complete Meeting Packages—Harbourtowne in St. Michaels offers customizable meeting packages to fit your company and your budget. Whatever your needs, we’re here to help!