Summer is officially coming to a close, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to end! In fact, fall can be one of the best seasons to make a trip out to the Eastern Shore for some golfing and relaxing. Here are our top reasons to take a golf trip this fall:
5 reasons to go golfing on the eastern shore this year:
1. Weather: Now that we’re past the summer’s sweltering heat, you can enjoy a nice long round of golf without melting. Autumn is the perfect time to visit the Eastern Shore, with temperatures between the mid to high 70’s it is the ideal time to take a golf trip!
2. Smooth Sailing: Summer is over, which means a lot less traffic standing between you, and a relaxing day of golf. Traveling after Labor Day is the best time to get the most out of your weekend without having to worry about when you will actually get there.
3. Harbourtowne Golf Specials: In honor of fall, we are running some great stay and play deals. Now through November you can book a Masters Golf Package (10 players minimum) and receive a $20.00 per room food and beverage credit. Packages start at $249.98 per person and include waterfront guest rooms for 2, three rounds of golf (18 holes with cart), and breakfast each morning. For more information or to book your weekend visit our website.
4. Fall Activities in Saint Michaels: After your round of golf, spend the rest of your afternoon in downtown Saint Michaels enjoying the shopping, dining, and even seasonal festivals. Check out the Fall into Saint Michaels Festival this October.
5. Waterfront Golf Experience: Fall is the perfect time to experience our award-winning course. Designed and built by the legendary golf course architect Pete Dye. Playing to a par 70, our Golf Course has many Pete Dye trademarks. Narrow fairways with target landing areas, carefully placed mounds in the rough, deep bunkers, high grass bunkers, neat little ponds, walls of railroad ties, and small protected greens are just a few of the highlights of this extraordinary course.
Whether you’re looking for a golf getaway with your buddies, or a romantic weekend, Harbourtowne and Saint Michaels are the perfect fall getaway.