If you are looking for a location to host your company meeting this year, Harbourtowne Golf and Conference Center has exactly what you’re looking for. Our beautiful site in St. Michaels, MD is conveniently located less than 90 miles from both Baltimore and Washington, DC and about 150 miles from Philadelphia. CVENT listed Harbourtowne as one of the top 50 places to hold a meeting in the US, and we have to say we agree with them!
We want you to have the very best experience possible, which is why we customize packages to fit you, your business and your budget. Our professional event service coordinators will make sure that every detail is in place, from our well-equipped meeting rooms and flexible floor plans, to coordinating activities and meals to make your meeting productive and enjoyable for all. We offer all-inclusive packages which include everything you will need for your meetings during the day, as well as waterfront guest rooms.
One of the best reasons to host your meeting at Harbourtowne this year has to be our amenities. After a long day at work, we can help you coordinate a day on our award winning 18-hole Pete Dye Championship golf course. Or, take a trip into nearby St. Michaels for some shopping and dining.
Whatever your needs for a company meeting, Harbourtowne is here to help. Contact our sales team [email: email@example.com] at 800.446.9066 to connect with your own personal planner who will assist you with all of the details to make your meeting or event perfect for the needs of your group.
Summer is approaching and with warmer weather coming, staff members will be as anxious as ever to get out of the office. Instead of fighting it, plan an office escape to the coastal shores of the Chesapeake Bay for a destination meeting. Combine work with pleasure to make the most of the season. There are many reasons why you should meet in St. Michaels, but we have narrowed it down to our top 5.
1. Business Paired with Relaxation – Being the charmingly laid back town that St. Michaels is, it is the absolute perfect spot to recharge your batteries while still meeting business objectives.
2. Location, location, location – Located directly on the shore of the Chesapeake Bay, you will be engulfed by this beautiful natural setting with waterfront views from all 111 guest rooms. It’s coastal living at its finest.
3. Getting Here is Easy – Just a short drive from all local major cities, St. Michaels is just 125 miles from Philadelphia, 85 miles from DC and Northern Virginia and 80 miles from Baltimore. This makes St. Michaels an easily accessible, yet secluded meeting destination.
4. Small Town, Big Value – Offering many of the same benefits/amenities as your larger resorts in major cities, Harbourtowne in St. Michaels offers you the same perks with an added dose of relaxation for a fraction of the cost.
5. Customizable, Complete Meeting Packages—Harbourtowne in St. Michaels offers customizable meeting packages to fit your company and your budget. Whatever your needs, we’re here to help!
May 4th ONLY—Book a One Night Stay With Us
As we head into prime vacation season we are offering a special one night booking offer. On Saturday, May 4th book a one night stay at Harbourtowne.* Come enjoy springtime in St. Michaels.
*Offer valid Saturday, May 4 only. Normally a two night minimum is required.
Celebrate Mother’s Day With a Brunch Buffet
Treat the mothers in your life to an all you can eat Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet at Harbourtowne. On Sunday, May 12th from 11:00am-2:30pm we will be serving up omelets made to order, eggs benedict, cream chipped beef & butter milk biscuits, roast beef, shrimp & rice, fresh fruit and much more. The buffet is $25.99 for adults, ½ price for children 4-11 and children 3 and under eat free. Come celebrate mothers with Harbourtowne.
Tis’ the Season to Be Golfing
Spring is here and it’s time to tee off. Our Masters Golf Package includes 3 rounds of golf and it’s a great opportunity to dust off your clubs and get back out on the golf course.
May Meeting Package
The weather is beautiful and it’s time to get out of the office. Spruce up your routine weekly meetings with a destination meeting at Harbourtowne. For May only we are offering $239.99/person all-inclusive complete meeting packages. Offer available weekdays May 1 – 30, 2013.
You don’t have to wait for the weekend. Come visit us during the week. Book your Weekday Getaway at Harbourtowne today, $149.99/night and play a round of golf with cart for $64.99. There will be less crowds, lower rates and more relaxation, what more could you ask for!