Dreaming of an elegant white and silver soiree or maybe traditional red roses and calla lilies holiday themed approach to tie the knot? A winter wedding can make your special day that much more magical.
Winter provides the perfect backdrop for a formal winter affair. Enhance the elegance and sophistication with crystals and silver accents giving your wedding a formal yet festive touch without being too over the top. Added subtle seasonal touches such as peppermintini signature cocktails, candles to create ambiance, or winter/holiday themed favors will give your guests that extra warm and fuzzy feeling.
Off-season is the new in-season for weddings. The romantic ambiance that makes winter weddings so appealing, coupled with the lack of competition for vendors and venues, makes them more popular than ever. They are also friendlier on your budget. You can receive significant discounted rates as opposed to the “full-priced” regular season.
Make your dream a reality – begin planning your winter wedding at Harbourtowne today by calling our on-site wedding coordinator, Elaine Phillips at 800.446.9066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waterfront wedding in St. Michaels, Maryland
Bride and Groom at Harbourtowne wedding
Chances are the first thing you do upon getting engaged is begin to find a wedding venue. Selecting a venue is perhaps one of the most important decisions you will make in your planning process, one that will likely dictate how other elements will fall into place. We know you have certain expectations as the bride/groom, as do your family and guests.
You want a venue that speaks to you, where you can envision saying those two little words, but you also need a venue that meets all of your needs. As a wedding venue, we get it and we are here to help you put together the wedding of your dreams. Here are five ways Harbourtowne will make your wedding sheer perfection.
- Some venues have it. Some don’t – Items like décor and lighting you can change, others like a great view and the right atmosphere you cannot. Located in historic St. Michaels, Maryland, Harbourtowne is a waterfront venue with scenic views unlike any other. And, all guests are accommodated in waterfront guest rooms.
- Forever and always YOUR special day – Unlike many other venues, Harbourtowne has a strict policy of only one wedding per day. Your day is your day.
- Our wedding coordinator is your wedding coordinator – You have enough to worry about. Let us worry about the details. Our on-site wedding planner will guide you through the entire process, making it as stress-free as possible.
- No need to complicate things — With your ceremony and reception all in one location, your guests and your wedding will transition smoothly from one event to the next.
- Full access to all we have to offer — While you’re here, enjoy our Pete Dye golf course, pool, tennis courts, and two-full service restaurants and bar. Spend the entire wedding weekend with us.
Couple enjoying their perfect Harbourtowne wedding.
Photo © 2012 Carmen Wang Photography
With scenic waterfront views, Harbourtowne Resort is the perfect backdrop for your special day. Meg and Marc were a beautiful couple that got to experience the whole Harbourtowne package. Their coral-themed bayside soiree was perfect for our local getaway destination. Friends and family gathered for an emotional, yet truly enchanting experience. We were happy to be a part of it. Fortunately, Carmen Wang Photography captured every breathtaking detail. More photos can be seen of Meg and Marc’s wedding on Carmen’s blog.
Photo © 2012 Carmen Wang Photography.
“We loved the wedding for many reasons: The beautiful couple, the awesome wedding with tears, smiles and laughter, the bayside view and the friendly venue staff,” said Ms. Wang. The couple chose sunset for their bridal portrait photos when the light was warm and beautiful. This, coupled with the diversity of scenic backdrops that Harbourtowne has to offer, made this wedding shoot extra special.
Photo © 2012 Carmen Wang Photography
We congratulate Carmen Wang Photography for an outstanding job of capturing the love and excitement between these two individuals. Best wishes to newlyweds Meg and Marc!