Most people visit St. Michaels Maryland for the cute historic downtown, relaxing atmosphere, and good food, but did you know that there is a long history of maritime tradition that is deeply enriched in the community? Here in St. Michaels we are lucky enough to have The Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum where visitors can get
It’s back-to-school time! But there is still plenty of time to back your bags and enjoy all of the great weather fall has to offer. With fun, food and waterfront views, you really can’t go wrong, what better place to dash off to then the Eastern shore of Maryland. Here are the top 5 reasons
Are you planning a company meeting or retreat for this fall or winter? Trends are showing that more and more companies are looking to make their company meetings more fun and engaging for their employees. Here are the top 4 meeting trends for the fall 2014: Location: According to a recent survey, 43% of
We will be offering a special Valentine Weekend Dinner Menu in the Bayview Restaurant, Friday, February 14th and Saturday, February 15th.
Seating starts at 5:30pm with last seating at 8:00pm
Dinner reservations are required. To reserve seating, call (410) 745-9066.
Spring may be just a few short months away, but this time of year still has us firmly in winter’s grip. If the colder temperatures and too many days of gray skies leave you feeling a bit stir-crazy, it’s time to get out of the house and away from it all. Winter is an ideal time to relax, unwind, and explore the small towns in your back yard. The smaller crowds make everything from shopping and dining, to simply booking a room much more convenient, and discounted prices simply add to the appeal.
St. Michaels, Maryland is known for its historic charm. During your visit be sure to explore the local bistros, galleries, and antique shops along Main Street. Take time to stroll the brick-lined walkways and soak in the historic flavor of the colonial homes, stone churches, decorated storefronts, and the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum.
Harbourtowne’s cozy accommodations offer a selection of standard rooms, point rooms, and our most exclusive suites. Our suites are well-appointed with a king bed in the bedroom, a separate sitting room, and include a fireplace. If you are looking for a more private and secluded setting, a point room may be a good fit. These cottage-style buildings are situated on a small peninsula on the outer edge of our property. Within all of our rooms you can unwind in the comfort of your room, indulge in the breathtaking waterfront view, curl up to a good book, or bask on a sunny balcony.
Tell your special someone it’s time to pack a bag and plan a little stay, just the right amount of time, and a relatively short distance away, to feel like you’ve escaped the everyday.
Although we like to think we’re a little different here, we know that sometimes traveling during the summer can be totally draining. When you add up the cost, the travel time, and the expense of activities, it can be a little too much. If you find summertime traveling to be overwhelming, don’t worry! We are open year around and we can tell you that traveling on the off-season is not only relaxing, but very rewarding.
The holiday season can be a busy time of year with celebrations and family get togethers. This season, why not treat yourself to a little off-season getaway? We think this is the perfect time of year to travel and here is why:
1. Peace & Relaxation: While St. Michaels is primarily a summer town; we have a lot to offer in the off-season as well. Check out some of the town’s holiday festivals and events, you might be surprised by all of the activities you might find.
2. Give your Wallet a Rest: One of the best things about traveling in the off –season is the great deals you can get. We offer great rates for both rooms and golf packages. If you’re interesting in booking a getaway this winter, you can make a reservation online, or by calling us at 1-800-446-9066
3. Open Golf Course: Our award winning golf course, designed by golf course architect Pete Dye is open year round. So, even though it might be a little chilly, you can still get in a great day of golf without having to wait for the crowds. When you’re done, you can head on into downtown St. Michael’s for a hot drink and dinner.
4. Avoid the Traffic: We all know that traveling to and from the Eastern Shore during the summer can be a nightmare. With traffic backing up to the Bay Bridge, it can be daunting to make the trip out. However, traveling in the off-season is typically smooth sailing all the way out to St. Michael’s.
If you are looking for a way to unwind after a busy holiday season, consider a trip out to Harbourtowne. With all of the benefits of traveling in the 0ff-season, how can you say no? For more information about what our resort has to offer, you can visit our website www.harbourtowne.com
If you are looking for a location to host your company meeting this year, Harbourtowne Golf and Conference Center has exactly what you’re looking for. Our beautiful site in St. Michaels, MD is conveniently located less than 90 miles from both Baltimore and Washington, DC and about 150 miles from Philadelphia. CVENT listed Harbourtowne as one of the top 50 places to hold a meeting in the US, and we have to say we agree with them!
We want you to have the very best experience possible, which is why we customize packages to fit you, your business and your budget. Our professional event service coordinators will make sure that every detail is in place, from our well-equipped meeting rooms and flexible floor plans, to coordinating activities and meals to make your meeting productive and enjoyable for all. We offer all-inclusive packages which include everything you will need for your meetings during the day, as well as waterfront guest rooms.
One of the best reasons to host your meeting at Harbourtowne this year has to be our amenities. After a long day at work, we can help you coordinate a day on our award winning 18-hole Pete Dye Championship golf course. Or, take a trip into nearby St. Michaels for some shopping and dining.
Whatever your needs for a company meeting, Harbourtowne is here to help. Contact our sales team [email: email@example.com] at 800.446.9066 to connect with your own personal planner who will assist you with all of the details to make your meeting or event perfect for the needs of your group.
Summer is officially coming to a close, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to end! In fact, fall can be one of the best seasons to make a trip out to the Eastern Shore for some golfing and relaxing. Here are our top reasons to take a golf trip this fall:
5 reasons to go golfing on the eastern shore this year:
1. Weather: Now that we’re past the summer’s sweltering heat, you can enjoy a nice long round of golf without melting. Autumn is the perfect time to visit the Eastern Shore, with temperatures between the mid to high 70’s it is the ideal time to take a golf trip!
2. Smooth Sailing: Summer is over, which means a lot less traffic standing between you, and a relaxing day of golf. Traveling after Labor Day is the best time to get the most out of your weekend without having to worry about when you will actually get there.
3. Harbourtowne Golf Specials: In honor of fall, we are running some great stay and play deals. Now through November you can book a Masters Golf Package (10 players minimum) and receive a $20.00 per room food and beverage credit. Packages start at $249.98 per person and include waterfront guest rooms for 2, three rounds of golf (18 holes with cart), and breakfast each morning. For more information or to book your weekend visit our website.
4. Fall Activities in Saint Michaels: After your round of golf, spend the rest of your afternoon in downtown Saint Michaels enjoying the shopping, dining, and even seasonal festivals. Check out the Fall into Saint Michaels Festival this October.
5. Waterfront Golf Experience: Fall is the perfect time to experience our award-winning course. Designed and built by the legendary golf course architect Pete Dye. Playing to a par 70, our Golf Course has many Pete Dye trademarks. Narrow fairways with target landing areas, carefully placed mounds in the rough, deep bunkers, high grass bunkers, neat little ponds, walls of railroad ties, and small protected greens are just a few of the highlights of this extraordinary course.