Summer is approaching and with warmer weather coming, staff members will be as anxious as ever to get out of the office. Instead of fighting it, plan an office escape to the coastal shores of the Chesapeake Bay for a destination meeting. Combine work with pleasure to make the most of the season. There are many reasons why you should meet in St. Michaels, but we have narrowed it down to our top 5.
1. Business Paired with Relaxation – Being the charmingly laid back town that St. Michaels is, it is the absolute perfect spot to recharge your batteries while still meeting business objectives.
2. Location, location, location – Located directly on the shore of the Chesapeake Bay, you will be engulfed by this beautiful natural setting with waterfront views from all 111 guest rooms. It’s coastal living at its finest.
3. Getting Here is Easy – Just a short drive from all local major cities, St. Michaels is just 125 miles from Philadelphia, 85 miles from DC and Northern Virginia and 80 miles from Baltimore. This makes St. Michaels an easily accessible, yet secluded meeting destination.
4. Small Town, Big Value – Offering many of the same benefits/amenities as your larger resorts in major cities, Harbourtowne in St. Michaels offers you the same perks with an added dose of relaxation for a fraction of the cost.
5. Customizable, Complete Meeting Packages—Harbourtowne in St. Michaels offers customizable meeting packages to fit your company and your budget. Whatever your needs, we’re here to help!
Whether you prefer red wine or white, all the wine gurus in town, as well as those just down for a good time, gathered for WineFest in St. Michaels the last weekend in April. The passerbies were treated to a variety of wine and food offerings in culmination with jazz tunes that made for a splendid weekend.
This year, WineFest was dedicated to the victims and heroes of the Boston Marathon. A big thank you to those who joined us at the fourth annual charity event, and also to those who sponsored the cause. To see photos from this event visit the St. Michaels Tourism Facebook page and check out their album.
Join us next year, as always the last weekend in April, for St Michaels’ fifth annual WineFest celebration. Looking for another great excuse to come to St Michaels in the meantime? Join us for the St. Michaels Running Festival this weekend, May 18th , or May 24th – 27th for Memorial Day Weekend. Until then, stay thirsty my friends.
May 4th ONLY—Book a One Night Stay With Us
As we head into prime vacation season we are offering a special one night booking offer. On Saturday, May 4th book a one night stay at Harbourtowne.* Come enjoy springtime in St. Michaels.
*Offer valid Saturday, May 4 only. Normally a two night minimum is required.
Celebrate Mother’s Day With a Brunch Buffet
Treat the mothers in your life to an all you can eat Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet at Harbourtowne. On Sunday, May 12th from 11:00am-2:30pm we will be serving up omelets made to order, eggs benedict, cream chipped beef & butter milk biscuits, roast beef, shrimp & rice, fresh fruit and much more. The buffet is $25.99 for adults, ½ price for children 4-11 and children 3 and under eat free. Come celebrate mothers with Harbourtowne.
Tis’ the Season to Be Golfing
Spring is here and it’s time to tee off. Our Masters Golf Package includes 3 rounds of golf and it’s a great opportunity to dust off your clubs and get back out on the golf course.
May Meeting Package
The weather is beautiful and it’s time to get out of the office. Spruce up your routine weekly meetings with a destination meeting at Harbourtowne. For May only we are offering $239.99/person all-inclusive complete meeting packages. Offer available weekdays May 1 – 30, 2013.
You don’t have to wait for the weekend. Come visit us during the week. Book your Weekday Getaway at Harbourtowne today, $149.99/night and play a round of golf with cart for $64.99. There will be less crowds, lower rates and more relaxation, what more could you ask for!